The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting businesses and individuals alike.
- Rates and allowances, national living wage, NICs.
- Your Spring Budget 2021 report will appear here on 4 March 2021.
- Majority of support has been provided through the bounce-back loan scheme.
- Buyers will just need a 5% deposit on houses up to £600,000.
- 4.7 million people furloughed on 31 January 2021.
- Firms can pay equal consecutive monthly instalments from March 2021.
- The threshold has been temporarily increased to £500,000.
- Payments should be made by 1 April 2021 to avoid fine.
- Report pushed back due to pandemic uncertainty.
- New reforms to go ahead as planned on 6 April.