There are various different trust structures available, each with their pros and cons. We can help you identify the right type of trust to serve your needs and those of your family and manage its setting up. We’ll also review that structure regularly to ensure it continues to work for you.
If you already have a trust in place, we can administer it on your behalf, including any accounting and reporting required through tax returns and inheritance tax returns. We can also advise you on the preparation of your will, working with your legal advisors, and act as trustees or executors if required.
Our trusts and executorship service includes…
- Advice on trust structures
- Trust setup
- Trust administration and review
- Trust reporting, accounting and compliance
- Advice on capital gains tax (CGT) for trust assets
- Advice on trusts and inheritance tax
- Tax advice during the drawing up of wills
- Trustee and executor functions